The proposal includes the following 16 substances:
- Anthracene - 4,4'
- Diaminodiphenylmeth ane
- Dibutyl phthalate
- Cobalt dichloride
- Diarsenic pentaoxide
- Diarsenic trioxide
- Sodium dichromate, dihydrate
- 5-tert-butyl- 2,4,6-trinitro- m-xylene (musk xylene)
- Bis (2-ethyl(hexyl) phthalate) (DEHP)
- Hexabromocyclododec ane (HBCDD)
- Alkanes, C10-13, chloro (Short Chain Chlorinated Paraffins)
- Bis(tributyltin) oxide
- Lead hydrogen arsenate
- Triethyl arsenate
- Benzyl butyl phthalate
More information about the Proposed Candidates List is located here:
http://echa. europa.eu/ consultations/ authorisation/ svhc/svhc_ cons_en.asp
Click on 'Link to the Annex XV report' for details on each substance.
Once the list is finalized and in effect, Authorization will be required if companies use these substances.